Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Top 10 reasons why I oppose the RH bill

Top 10 reasons why I oppose the RH bill
(to be taken with a grain of salt)

#10. I can't understand, for the life of me, why they call it 'Reproductive Health Bill' in the first place.

#9. The 'right' to free contraceptives sounds like a right to hit oneself over the head.

#8. The 'It's my own body, my choice' seems like an excuse not to take a bath.

#7. The Gabriela folks are making Diego Silang turn in his grave.

#6. These same folks utterly failed in the basic course 'Philippine Constitution 101'

#5. The country is indeed overpopulated. By corrupt people. Eh di sana 'walang mahirap'.

#4. Who says they are the ONLY ones for reducing maternal deaths? Oh come on.

#3. Pope Edsel Lagman is clueless on Humanae Vitae.

#2. Fertilization equals implantation sure sounds like malicious disinformation.

AND THE #1 REASON...

#1. I don't like Janet Garin's dress either.
/

No comments: