Sunday, July 26, 2009

No gift is too small

July 26, 2009
17th Sunday in Ordinary time

John 6:1-15


...Then one of Jesus' disciples, Andrew, Simon Peter's brother, said, "There is a boy here who has five barley loaves and two fish; but what good are these for many?"...
/
Have you ever wondered about that boy who had 5 loaves of bread and two fish?

The boy looked in his lunchbox at the little that he had
He wasn't sure what good it'd do, there were thousands to be fed

But he saw the twinkling eyes of Jesus
The kindness in His smile
And the boy cried out
With the trust of a child
He said:

"Take my five loaves and two fishes
Do with it as you will
I surrender
Take my fears and my inhibitions
All my burdens, my ambitions
You can use it all to feed them all"



No gift is ever enough, until you give it away.

No comments: